Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sneak Peek for "R" Family

For you blogstalkers who don't know, I am a part-time Music Teacher at a fantastic school with a fantastic staff. One of the preschool teachers is this new mama, Seana. I was so excited that I got to photograph their beautiful baby girl. She is only a precious 10 days old here and was a perfect little angel for me (read: slept the entire time and let me fold her any way I wanted :) ).

Lee and Seana, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your family's first few days. I feel so privileged!!! She is absolutely beautiful and I know the two of you will make absolutely incredible parents. Consider yourselves loved :).







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! These pictures of the baby are stunning!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pics...especially the last few! What a great eye you have Cyndee.

Ashki said...

Thank you, Jamie :). Cute little baby, huh???