Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meet Brenna - Timberline High's Senior Spokesmodel

Brenna and I had fun with Cat (see previous post) on Thursday. Brenna is a choir girl who will be going on tour this weekend...I am so jealous :D. She brought her friend Stephanie and Mom with her to her shoot. I put them to work as awesome reflector-holders :). We discovered some rad (again, I'm dating myself by saying "rad") places. Check out her vibrant hair. Isn't it GORGEOUS??? Wowzo!!! So fun to photograph such beautiful coloring :).

Thanks, Brenna, for hanging out with me on Thursday. Thanks for helping me "break the rules"...








No comments: