Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Meet Cat - Eagle High's Senior Spokesmodel

What a blast Catherine and I had on Thursday. Catherine is such a doll - she is an actress & singer - full of drama!!! A girl after my own heart :). I wanted something different than what I usually do (well, not that much of what I do is usual :) ), so we headed out to a very cool location. We had a lot of different places to shoot here. It was full of fun surprises!!!

Catherine, thanks for hanging out with me on Thursday and helping me "break the rules". Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!








4 comments:

QUIRKcraft said...

thank you so much cyndee!
the pictures turned out awesome :]

Ashki said...

You are so welcome, Catherine! I can't wait for you to see them all. You look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it! She's a doll! Was the shoot at the Botanical Gardens/Bishops House?

Ashki said...

Thanks, Jamie! Yes, this was at the Botanical Gardens/Bishop's House...thanks :)