Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meet Emily - Borah High's Senior Spokesmodel

Meet Emily - or as I affectionately call her, "Ems". She is my loved niece as well as my Borah High Senior Spokesmodel for 2009. Isn't she beautiful??? She is a sweet girl who is an incredibly talented artist and wonderful friend to many :). Emily came with Aleysha and I (see previous post) on our "frazzled" tour. We had so much fun! I even got a shot of Ems and Aleysha together. Such fun to photograph such great gals!!!

Aww, Ems. I remember the excitement when you were born! I remember all of your cute belly-gut laughter you had in that little body of yours when you were only 2!!! You still have the same laugh :). I hope you enjoy your Sneak-Peek, Love. Thanks for helping me "break the rules".







4 comments:

Jessica's Visions said...

Wow!! These are simply FABULOUS!! What a gorgeous girl!!!

Love your colors and your use of the environment! :)

The Beauty Bargainista said...

you do AMAZING work! Great Job! I love them all!!! :)

Ashki said...

Thanks, Jessica! I appreciate your comments :).

Thank you

Thanks, Nikki, for leaving a comment! I appreciate it so much :).

Anonymous said...

Your senior sessions are great! Love your work!