Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, April 21, 2008

Meet Aleysha - Columbia High's Senior Spokesmodel!

What fun I had with Aleysha. I mentioned a "tardiness" in one of my previous posts. Yikes! I was tardy again!!! It was not my fault...I'm serious! I was late, though. And - about 2 miles out, I realized I left my reflector at home. Then, after I'd met Aleysha at a neutral location, I realized I left my camera battery in the charger at home. Then, on our way back, I realized that I had my other camera with the same battery. So - finally, we made it to the original destination!!! Aleysha was such a trooper in putting up with my frazzledness (is that a word???). We had a total blast with another Spokesmodel - gal from Borah - I'll post about her later this week. We went to a barn to take some rad photographs (does "rad" date me?) and I was NOT disappointed. Since Aleysha is a dancer, she really knew how to pose!

Fantastic job, Aleysha. Thanks for helping me "break the rules"...






2 comments:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

she is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I was that pretty when I was in HS! (Or now! lol)

Ashki said...

I know, Nikki. Beautiful Girl, huh? Thanks for the comment!!!