Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, March 31, 2008

Timberline's "K" Sneak-Peek!

"K" and I had so much fun on Friday. We began our Senior Session at Municipal Park and ended it in "Freak Alley" Downtown. If you've never been there, you have got to check it out. It is soooo cool :). There are a bunch of artists that have privileged onlookers with their work. It's truly amazing - go check it out! Anyway, I really loved hanging out with her. She has got these amazing blue eyes and some great individuality; both of which are great for photographs!!! She and her mom also worked in an orphanage in Kenya, Africa this last summer; which, if you've followed my blog at all, you know that's where my hubby's from, so of course she is already favored :).

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, K! Thanks for helping me break the rules...










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! She's amazing! I'm super envoious if her dreads! (I'm getting mine soon!)
I'm in love w pic 5 and 6!

Jennifer said...

all I can say is wow, all your recent work has been absolutely amazing.