Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, March 28, 2008

Little "J"'s Sneak-Peek!

Awww...how sweet is this little guy??? I love his head of hair :). I swear I could have permed it.

I photographed Mom's Maternity a few weeks ago and we had a total blast. It's crazy to think that this little guy fit in her tummy! I am so excited to watch this little guy grow. He is just precious - and with a Mom like "R", he won't go wrong. She loves him sooo much.

Thanks, R, for letting me photograph this blessed time. Consider yourselves loved...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This baby is beautiful! His features are wonderful! Great job Cyndee!