Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sneak-Peek for Mr. M

Awww. This family is wonderful! I absolutely loved photographing them. They are so full of love and enjoyment for their new son. I am so honored to have been able to photograph this family and their new addition. We did all of these photographs in their home, utilizing their surroundings.

Thank you, "R" Family, for letting me in. I learned so much from you and yours. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and...Consider Yourselves Loved...









2 comments:

sheri said...

Cyndee, these photos are beautiful (even though we had a fussy non sleepy baby during our sesssion) I can't wait to see all of them. You captured the feeling that I wanted I am so happy with what I see

Thank you Sheri

Ashki said...

Thank you, Sheri :). Your baby was perfect for the session!!! I can't wait to show you the rest of them - he is truly beautiful!