Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, December 22, 2008

DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!!!

Okay - so I am about three days late with my Blog contest. I pretty much was already on vacation come the 20th, so I am sorry for the delay! I just completely spaced putting this online!!! For anyone who doesn't know - I will be out of the office from today (actually - supposed to be from Friday) until the 14th of January. I will be periodically checking email, phone messages and returning them. I appreciate your patience if you do not hear from me until after the 14th.

Back to our regularly scheduled blog post -


The winner of a $100 Gift Certificate with Jacquie Otteson at Technique's Downton is Christina!!!! YAY CHRISTINA!!!!

Contact me via email with your contact information and I will get you the Gift Certificate.

EVERYONE ELSE - Keep watching here for more contests. I will be holding many more this year than I did last year!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!

No comments: