Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We're Back :).

Man - I have to catch up on so many things when I "take a break"!

Anywho - our friends Corrina and Rob and Lumuli, Julius and I went to McCall at their family cabin. We spent Thanksgiving Day eating some yummy food from Marie Calendar's (they cook the entire Thanksgiving meal for you! You just heat it and eat it :) ). We had a great time relaxing - we also had Julius take his first sled-ride on a sparse snowhill. He had some fun, but it would have been so much more fun had there actually been snow! We also went for some gorgeous walks and saw some gorgeous scenery. We also spent some time at Goldfork Hotsprings. It was soooo fun!!! You should definitely make it there! Enjoy some snaps from this last weekend :).








No comments: