Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, December 5, 2008

I've Gone to the Dogs - Jennifer's Sneak-Peek

I had the delightful opportunity to photograph Jennifer and her dog "J.J". He is just the cutest little weiner dog (I love saying that!) who is full of curiousity and personality. Jennifer has had him since she was 14 and he is really her baby. She came to the studio very prepared, with cute outfits for her, props for him. Just darling! I had so much fun with this dynamic duo! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and consider yourselves loved...










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... These photos are just adorable. What a cute little dog! You really take the most amazing photographs!

-Stephanie

Anonymous said...

These are so great.
Love the third one. The colors, WOW!

Telitha Aann said...

How cute! What an adorable session that must have been.

Ashki said...

Thank you, Stephanie, Rachel & Tellie :).