Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The "S" Family Sneak-Peek!

"R" and "J" have been friends of ours for quite awhile - actually, Lumuli and I were lucky enough to be in their wedding three years ago! They now have this beautiful little girl, who, might I add is quite the apple of Julius' eye :).

Poor Little "E" was sooo cold. She had the cutest little shiver-face. It's a good thing we got this done when we did - it snowed about 4 inches the next day :).

Thanks, "R" & "J" for letting me photograph your sweet little family! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and consider yourselves loved...









3 comments:

ryan said...

you're awesome, Cyndee, great photos. and your subject matter is epic :)

Becky said...

Love the cute little family! My favorite pic is the one where you can see the city in the background!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Ry! I've been wondering how you've been :). Can't wait to see you!

Cyndee ><>

Thanks for commenting, Becky :). Cute avatar!

Cyndee ><>