Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, December 8, 2008

Anesthesia Associates - You Are a Hoot!!!

PRIZE FOR MAKING A COMMENT ON THIS POST!!!!
Be entered into a drawing for a $100 to Technique's Hair Salon Downtown Boise by commenting on the post below. Come back to the BLOG on December 20th to see if you've won!!! Keep watching this blog for other great contests throughout the year!!!


I had such fun photographing the annual Christmas Party for Anesthesia Associates this weekend. The event was held at the Crane Creek Country Club. It was a beautiful event and had some amazing looking people from the local medical field who were amazingly dressed.

We set-up a "Photobooth" in one of the rooms (Brides - this is an option for your wedding as well!) for the guests to get their own photographs taken on a plain background in their smart attire. I brought some things for the guests to play with (i.e., a boa, hats, gloves, umbrella, etc.) and they really knew how to ham it up in front of the camera :).

Thanks, Everyone, for letting me be a part of your Christmas Party! I had a blast :). Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...

If you need access to ALL of the photos from Saturday's event, they will be up on Wednesday, December 8th. Click on Clients at http://www.ashkiphoto.com and enter the passcode given. If you need the passcode, please email me. Thank you!










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoVE your work! The photobooth idea is great!

Anonymous said...

hey Cyndee!!!
I want to win the contest. I created a link for you from my blog too, does that give me extra brownie points? hope so.
These photos are so fantastic. LOVE the black and white concept, it's cool.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Krista! Your name has been entered!!!

Thank you, Patti! You silly girl - of course you get brownie points for linking...ha - now that would not be fair, would it... :)? BUT - you DO get to know about my contests quicker, Lucky Girl.

Cyndee ><>

Anonymous said...

Strong work on the photos! They look great and it was soooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

Cyndee,
Hey you! I am loving my wall portraits! All of my friends who have come by are in awe and want your name and number! Also...everyone is loving the silly side of the cmas card! :) love your thanksgiving pics looks like it was a good time!

Sara

rachel said...

What fun! Those pictures are great. Hopefully we'll go to a party and see your photo booth in action sometime!

Ashki said...

Thanks, Sara! I would love to see some pics of my pics on your wall!!! THanks for your comment!

Thank you, Rachey!

Anonymous said...

Love,love, love the photo booth idea! We went to a wedding where they had this type of thing set up and it was a blast!
Have a wonderful month off:)