Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hawaii or BUST!

My Darling Husband and I are leaving for Hawaii tomorrow for a much-needed vacation and will be unavailable until the week of the 19th. I will be checking emails and voicemails periodically, so feel free to leave a message. Thank you for your patience if I am unable to get back with you until the week of the 19th.

Have a gorgeous day :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have been surfing the net exploring photography sites. I too enjoy taking photos, and I just want to let you know what an inspiration your work is. You truly have a gift. You may be able to relate to this, but whenever there is a family event or any time photos are expected to be taken, everyone looks to me to make sure that happens (which I love). I am rarely in front of the camera, and would love to have some special photos taken. I hope to be able to have someone as talented as you to help capture those moments in time. I will for sure be saving your site in my Favorites in hope that one day I can do business with you!
You photographs are truly a work of art! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rebecca

Ashki said...

Aww, Rebecca! Thanks so much for your kind comments. They mean a lot to me...thanks for taking the time! Keep photographing :).

Cyndee ><>

Zach, Erin, & Grace said...

Hey Cyndee,

Hope you and Lumuli had fun in Hawaii...what fun!! Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I am pregnant again, about 16 weeks and I think I want to do pregnant pictures sometime later on in the pregnancy with Zach and Grace! Hope you are doing great!

Love,
Erin

Ashki said...

Thanks, Erin! Wahoo- congratulations!!! I am so excited for you :). Good to hear from you!

Cyndee ><>