Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, May 4, 2007

Sneak Peak for Gina!

Okay, interesting story about the woman whose family I photographed last evening...

Three years ago, I was getting married and decided that I would treat myself to a pedicure (the first one I'd ever had). I can't remember exactly how I found Gina, but find her I did and she was FANTASTIC! I had lost her information through these last three years, so I tried out a few more people who do this for a living, but I could NEVER find anyone who could compare to the quality pedicure that Gina gave me! Upon weeding through my wedding stuff, I found her prior number. Her previous salon graciously gave me her new number :). She is amazing at what she does and she makes you feel like a Princess. Don't you want to get your pedicure, now? To be pampered, schedule a pedicure with Gina (703.6818). She's amazing!!!

When I met up with her, she let me know that she needed a custom-photographer. How could I resist? Look at this beautiful family...can you believe this Mother/Daughter Team? Aren't they gorgeous? And Adam, the brother to Gina?...yes, Ladies, I do believe he's single :).

Here's the sneak-peak from last night's session. Enjoy!




No comments: