Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I can't get enough of them!

I just had to post a few more shots of Gina's daughters. Her oldest is a fan of "America's Next Top Model" and certainly has gained some of her "looks" from the show! The youngest is such a natural in front of the camera :). Gina, Girl - you've got a couple of heart-breakers on your hands!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are stunning pictures! The feel, the emotion and the love is astounding!