Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, May 11, 2007

I love this!

I met Mary in Old Navy a few months ago (I think it was December?). I saw her daughter and thought, "Oh my! I need take photographs of her!" I gave Mary my card and she gave me a call a week or two later. She mentioned that she wanted Chloe's 6 month portraits taken. She received her photos this week and this is what she had to say...

"Cyndee,
I just got Chloe’s pictures and I am SO PLEASED! Thank you, and THANK YOU for the extras, I am taking them to the Y BBQ tonight to show them off and to praise you of course (I assume it is okay to pass along you info J). Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job.
Mary"

It's such a great feeling to bless people in this way! Here are some from our session...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cyndee,

I love your work! It's so nice to see photos of people where after you look at them, you sort of feel like you know them a little; you get a sense of their personalities and/or relationships. When I have children, I definitely want you to photograph them!

Melissa