Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am Traveling the Pacific Northwest!

My hubby, 6 month old and I will be traveling around the Pacific Northwest to visit some friends and relatives and to shoot a wedding. We will be gone from May 25th to June 5th. I am taking sessions during this time. It's a great time to book since I won't be asking for a travel fee :). Please contact me ASAP if you'd like to schedule me for your session. Here is our tentative schedule:

May 25-May 26 - John Day (already booked), OR
May 27-May 28 - Kennewick (Tri-Cities), WA
May 29-May 30 - Seattle
May 31-June 1 - Portland
June 1 - Jefferson, OR
June 2 - Newport, OR

No comments: