Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Shaul Wedding Sneak-Peek!

Do you remember these guys? I posted their engagement shoot a couple of months ago. When Samia told me at their consultation that their wedding would be colorful, they weren't kidding! How in the world am I ever going to want to turn any of these photographs into black and white? I just don't know if I can do it...

There were so many details carried into this wedding - all of the Bridal Party's dresses & jewelery were custom-made in Bangladesh (the Bride's native country) - the Groom gave the Bridal Party the gift of Tully's :) before the wedding - the Henna on their hands represented things close to their heart - everything was planned with such care.

They had their cake done by the incredible Greg Marsh (http://www.marshcakes.com). Their DJ was Brad Rowen of DJ One One (I'll post images of this crazy guy later :) ). The event was held at the Powerhouse. How could they go wrong? The ceremony, bride and groom, guests were all BEAUTIFUL! I will be posting more of the reception as I get to proofing them.

Anyway...enjoy your sneak-peek, Samia & Craig!











No comments: