Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Frisby's Newborn Sneak-Peek...

I just photographed Susie's maternity portraits about 5 weeks ago and about two weeks after that, she had precious Olivia Grace. She is just a beautiful little girl and it was an absolute delight to photograph this sweet little family again. Enjoy your sneak-peek, Frisby's!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say again!! Cyndee these are amazing and I still don't know how you manage to get such wonderful shots amidst the toddler chaos. Thanks so much for you patience and we can't wait to see the rest.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, blissful and so much love. Good work, Frisby's! She will be fun to watch as her life unfolds.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures to show off these great grandchildren and their parents. We are so pleased. Mom & Dad