Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jake & Megan's Sneak-Peek!

Jake was visiting here from Virginia, where he is stationed with the Air Force. Megan called me a few weeks ago to get some photographs of the two of them together to tied them over between visits. We spent time at the place they lovingly know as, "The Park With Fish in the Walls", Municple Park.

Jake and Megan, you make a beautiful couple and are so sweet! Thank you so much for letting me share a few moments of your time :). Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!





No comments: