Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, August 13, 2007

Laura's Sneak Peek!

Oh, Laura! You are a girl after my own heart - your interests in High School were choir. That's where I was a few years ago ;). For you students who have never tried choir, give it a chance! I'm sure you'll love it.

It was great spending time with Laura and her mom, Colleen. They came to me all the way from Nampa. Laura just purchased a beautiful royal blue VW Jetta *insert green jealousy face here* - we just had to get a shot with it (it's the last one)! She plans on going to Dental Hygiene School in the Spring. Thanks, Laura, for letting me be part of your Senior year. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura is quite honestly the most beautiful girl in the world. I feel very privileged to be dating her, and be the man of her love.

Anonymous said...

wow! This pics are stunning!

Anonymous said...

This is Laura's Dad. I am looking at these pictures from York, Pennsylvania. AWESOME!! The sneak peek was fantastic, but these pictures are incredible. What a great service you have here Cyndee!!
I agree with Andrew, Laura is a beautiful young woman, inside as well as out. She gets that from her Mother.

Ashki said...

Thanks, everyone, for posting :).

Dad, you made me me want to cry when I read, "She gets it from her Mother". How sweet :).

Thanks again!