Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, April 20, 2007

Weddings are so fun!

I was in a wedding last weekend of a very dear friend, Melissa. She met a wondferful man last June and they finally tied the knot last Saturday. They got married in the beautiful First Baptist Chapel near Boise High and had their reception at the Boise Depot. It was a very elegant and classy wedding. If you're reading this, Mr. & Mrs. Moore, I pray for many years of marital bliss! Yes, it is possible!!!

A few weeks prior to their wedding, I took some bridals of my friend. Now that her hubby has already seen her in her wedding dress, I am allowed to post them. A wonderful friend and an absolutely GORGEOUS bride!




No comments: