Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Isn't Springtime Great???

Go ahead...look at what time it is. You wouldn't have any idea I have a 5 month old! What can I say? I am a night-owl...I don't know if I'll ever get over that.

I went for a walk today with my son, Julius. We saw all sorts of beauty in God's creation. I had to capture this amazing creation on film. Can you believe that every sample of nature you see here was found within one mile of eachother? What a amazing world we live in...




No comments: