Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Baby Specials!!!

On a personal note, as most of you know, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Julius, on November 1st, 2006. He was 9 weeks early, so I have been on a professional hiatus for awhile in order to take care of my lovely preemie. I am ready to begin taking sessions on a regular basis now. In order to celebrate the birth of my boy and in hopes to celebrate with other new moms, I am currently giving $150 discount on my "Growing Up Plan" and "Belly to Baby" plan. For those of you who are not having a baby right now ;), I am giving 50% off all session fees! In addition to both of these great deals, I am also offering 40% off all Wall Portraits, 16x20 and up. These specials are for a limited time only, so be sure to contact me ASAP to schedule your session!

Thanks for visiting my BLOG and I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting my Daddy on the internet! I printed glossies of the 3 pix for your Grandma and am including them in my own family pic CD, I'm sure you won't mind. It was nice to meet you and your great family when you were here.

Guy
gipson (at) escapees (dot) com