Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sneak-Peek for Walkers

...SIDENOTE...
Sorry I haven't posted for awhile! We've been playing catch-up since getting back from our road-trip.

Anyway, here's a session done on Friday. I love this family! I did the youngest's One Year photos last April. Alana, her mom, found a card of mine at "Kid-to-Kid" and called me up for a session. And now, one year later, I had a session with the whole family! They are such sweet, well-behaved kids...so are mom and dad :). What's even better? We've made new friends!!! Simply a joy to photograph! Enjoy your Sneak Peek, Walkers!!!







No comments: