Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Monday, June 25, 2007

Samia & Craig's Sneak Peek

I must tell you two, I am sooo excited to shoot your wedding :). In case the rest of the blogging audience wants to know, Samia and Craig are having a wedding wearing traditional Bangladesh garb. One of the first things Samia told me was, "Our wedding will be colorful!" I knew when she told me that, that I would HAVE to shoot their wedding. It's scheduled for Sunday, August 5th. Enjoy your Sneak-Peek, Beautiful People!








1 comment:

whiteteeth said...

Hey Cyndee,

The sneak peak has whetted our appetite for the rest of the set. My fave at this point is the staircase shot. :)

thanks!
Samia