Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, February 22, 2008

Sneak-Peek for Miss "G"

This is the second time I've photographed Miss "G". She is such a sweet little girl! She is turning "one" this week, so we had to get her in her party hat!

Thanks, Erin, for letting me photograph your beautiful little girl! She is so sweet :). Consider yourself loved...







2 comments:

Valerie said...

Aw, what a cutie. The green chair looks great, Cyndee.

Ashki said...

Thanks, Val! She was so fun to photograph :)