Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rasmussen Sneak-Peek!

The Rasmussen Family = love, compassion, generosity. It seems like I spent many a day at the Rasmussen's house while I was in High School. Sean (the oldest) and I competed in state drama when we were Sophomores at Meridian High School & shared interests in music. Sasha followed, not far behind, with an interest in music as well. I hadn't seen either of them in quite awhile, so it was a real treat to meet up. Sean's been married to the lovely Kendra for 10 years, is it?, and they have two BEAUTIFUL children. Sasha (the youngest) just got married a couple of months ago to an Argentinan woman he met while serving as a missionary in Argentina where they still reside and serve - I'll post a link to their site as soon as it is available. Tom and Lorene (the two beautiful parents) hold a Bible Study that Lumuli and I attend - so I was honored when asked to photograph their annual Portrait Session. Yes, Everyone, ANNUAL Portrait Session...do you see the example they've set for all of us :). I overheard Lorene say, "Thanks, Folks (family) for participating in our 26th annual Photographing Session" - or something to that effect...26 :). Love it! Love you guys - thanks for letting me shoot your 26th :).










No comments: