Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mr. "V" Sneak-Peek

This poor family has been waiting for a LONG time for their Sneak-Peek! We had a few minor delays, but this shall be delayed no longer!

Isn't this little guy just the cutest? He is the nephew of a couple of whom I just photographed their wedding. The Bride and Groom gifted his Mom and Dad a session for their sweetie-pie 6-month old. I took the photographs the day before the wedding.

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...







No comments: