Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Friday, October 10, 2008

Meet Miss "L" - Your Sneak-Peek

I am photographing Miss "L"'s Dad's wedding this weekend and I was asked to photograph Miss "L" for her Senior Pictures because I was different! Of course, I said! I love Seniors, afterall!

Miss "L" is a girl after my own heart. She is a choir gal - you all know how I love choir! - and she has quite a beautiful voice. I was honored to serenaded by her in the Julia Davis Bandshell! We had fun together, traipsing around down-town, finding brand new locations just for her! She is a sweetheart and just look at her hair!!! I am so jealous of her beautiful curl :).

Thanks, Miss "L", for hanging out with me on Thursday! Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and thanks for helping me "break the rules"...







No comments: