Welcome to my blog!

I love having a blog - it's a great way to share recent sessions and share a bit more of my personality!  

If you are looking for your "Sneak-Peek" and don't see it right away, scroll down the page.  It may be because I have posted another "Sneak-Peek" already.

Please feel free to browse the archives.  Oh yea - I LOVE COMMENTS!!!  

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Guess Who Had Their Baby...

YAY! Congratulations to our good friends, Jon and Kortney. Surprise - it's a girl :). And her sweet name is Luella Belle. Love it! She is just perfect. I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this dolly and her parents this week. She slept like a little princess and was a perfect little lady. Very impressive, Little One!

Do you love the hat??? Jamie Wiseman of http://www.flickr.com/photos/brownbirdy/ made it for me - she's got a great special on baby shoes right now - check her out!!!

Enjoy your Sneak-Peek and Consider Yourselves Loved...








4 comments:

Kortney said...

I'm not sure if people generally comment on their own family photos, but I can't help it... You are amazing Cyndee, these pictures are beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Blair said...

Too cute, great pics! I'm a friend of Jamie's -- great job on the hat J! :]

Ashki said...

Of course people leave comments on their own family :). I am glad you did - I just LOVE the one of the three of you - I told you when I took it that it would be one of my favorites and it is!!!!

Thanks, Blair, for commenting!!!

Brown Birdy said...

I tried to comment from my phone but it wouldn't let me...So I'm jsut getting around to it!
This little lady is a total doll! Great job Jon and Kortney! I'm so pleased with how the hat turned out! Of course the adorable model was a huge part of that!